Sunday, February 12, 2012

Redesigned "Heckler" topwater



New "Heckler"

I posted these on another website a few days ago. This is the "New" Heckler topwater shape. Slightly updated from years past, a little longer length (9.25") and a little wider (1.5"). I used to always put 7/0 hooks on my older Hecklers even though I originally designed it with 5/0 hooks. They worked out great, but I wanted to redesign the shape with the 7/0 hooks in mind.

This bait is "painted" usiung individual gold leaf scales. Pretty intensive. I wish trhe pics would show the gold better. It was really hard to get a good photo. You get  idea the though.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool!

    What a great way to showcase your work

    Missed you at the tri-esox show - hope to see you next year with a wall full of baits

    Dave Sidlo - muske99

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave!

    Yeah, I just couldn't swing the Chicago show. I was pretty bummed out, but there was just no way . I will be at the Mn show though, if you make it up here, stop by and say,"hi".

    The blog is pretty cool. Everything is in one place. Very easy to update and chat with people . My buddy suggested it, I guess I own him a beer :)

    ReplyDelete