Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am excited to get my blog started. I feel that this format will be the best fit for me. I am a very fluid bait builder . I am always changing styles, colors,components ,etc.

 My website was always obsolete within days of putting it up. Hopefully this will keep anyone that is interested in my baits up to speed. I plan to add pics of friends baits as well. I am very fortunate to have some pretty amazing bait builders friends. This will be my chance to showcase them as well.

Ill start out with some pretty standard stuff. This first set is a pair of "Hustler RT's" . They have a foil base that is hard to see in the pics. The tails are replacable. Still the only Gliders that I know of that have a rubber "fish tail" . They are 9" long and1" thick.They look amazing in the water and this style has put some big fish in the boat for me and many others.

2 comments:

  1. Hope this blog will be more updated than your homepage :) I am looking forward to follow this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael,

      I hope to keep this one up to speed so to speak. Facebook still baffles me, I always seem to waste an hour or two just figuring out who said what :)

      I will be posting some new stuff this weekend as well, hope you like.

      Joe

      Delete