Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Been busy lately cutting,sanding, weighting, sanding , sanding , sanding and finally painting. I will have quite a  slew of pics up soon. I'll start out with some Cisco flavored goodies. I wish I was better at the picture taking part. The pics never look as good as they do in person. I guess that is not that bad. There are lot of guys out there that take great pics. Then just let you down when you see the baits in person.  That won't be the problem here. My baits definitely look better in person.;)

Couple of 9" "Hustler" drop belly styles. One is foil based and the other is straight up paint. Then I have a "TailDragger". I was too lazy to find my box of white rubber tails for the pic session,so glow it is. You get the idea though. These are all cedar, including the "TailDragger".







O.K. I am off to go sanding...

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, as usual! I have to try some foils...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    Make sure that you seal the hell out of the blank (I usually do two coats of epoxy) , before you lay down the foil. It will peel off if you don't .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I should add. The two coats of epoxy are on top of a double sealed blank . Epoxy by itself is not a sealer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is truly a unique quality of your creations!!!
    @Mikefuseless

    ReplyDelete